Value for every part of the solar energy systems project chain
A solar monitoring solution brings value to each piece of the solar chain. We have developed our solution to address the needs of the system owner, integrator, and developer in one effective package.
End User - The end user benefits by gaining the ability to track their systems performance, use our web and kiosk views to enhance their marketing efforts, and promote their solar system to the community.
Integrator - The integrator or contractor benefits by being able to keep track of all their valued customers in one place, quickly, and efficiently. Alarms and notices can alert the integrator to potential system problems and outages instantly, and troubleshooting features can save time for both contractor and customer. Public and web displays can be a powerful tool to generate interest from new clients and provide a showcase of past projects.
Developer - The developer or PPA provider benefits by being able to benchmark performance and compare the output of their systems. Our graphing center allows customizable visualization of any data points captured on site. Our data download center allows instant access to all data captured on site, for export and further analysis.
System and Service Feature List
Your Business Partner
We charge our customers based on the service we provide, not on arbitrary factors such as system size or number of users.
We Are Here To Help
Dedicated support and sales staff are ready to help you when you need it via phone, chat, and email. We strive for a fast turnaround on any support issue, and will be happy to walk installers through the initial configuration process in the field.
Open Standards in Hardware
We support devices that speak Modbus or pulse protocols, giving our system compatibility with thousands of existing devices.
Reliable Robust Hardware
Turn-key DECK solutions feature components that were selected for the highest standards in reliability, low failure rates, and extendability.
We are a can-do company. If you have a special request for the software or hardware portion of your project, talk to us about it.
Managed Services Available
DECK Monitoring's partners offer managed monitoring and installation maintenence for customers looking to outsource services.
Feature Rich Software Platform
- Customize elements, colors, branding
- Historical graphs
- Detailed graphing presets
- Visual meters
- EPA energy equivalencies
- Local weather data
- Custom project details
- Educational pages
- Kiosk / Touchscreen ready
- System "Fleet" management
- Geographical overview of systems
- Global system tree
- Global site and meter comparisons
- Easily sort and manage systems
- Easily identify triggered alarms
- Set user-defined alarms and notifications
- Download system data
- Download raw data directly to your computer
- Create site specific notes
- Set benchmarks
- Set cost allocation values
- Easily share systems with third parties
- Unlimited levels of user hierarchy
- Set reminders
- Data analysis center
Solar Specific Expertise
- String monitoring solutions
- Subarray / Zone monitoring solutions
- Solar alarm presets
- Irradiance to kWh visualization
- Power factor visualization
- Performance ratio visualization
- Custom educational animations
- Educational curriculum available
- Compatible with commercial inverters - Satcon, PV Powered, etc.
- Choice of smart combiners
- Distributed through your favorite distributor
- Wireless mesh networks
- Cross site analytics
- Devices pre-configured by our team
- Extended pricing for up to 20 years for PPA contracts
Certifications (Partial List)
- NEPOOL GIS
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Center
- CCSE Shade Analysis